If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world.
~ C.S. Lewis
Monday, August 15, 2005
Music to my ears
Kioni said 'Happy day' to me on my 42nd birthday, it was music to my ears.
And boy, did she like to have a taste of my Baskin Robins ice-cream cake, without a plate, without silverware, that was just fine with her.
Great blog, Amy! I downloaded the Chinese font but am having a hard time understanding it all :)
Free Tip for the Day: If you want others to be able to comment without the nuisance of registering themselves as bloggers, go to "Settings" and allow anonymous comments. As long as you only give out your website to people you want to access it, you won't have to worry about strangers reading/commenting. Sorry I couldn't help with audioblogger yesterday - I'd be glad to help soon.... Jeff
Great blog, Amy! I downloaded the Chinese font but am having a hard time understanding it all :)
ReplyDeleteFree Tip for the Day: If you want others to be able to comment without the nuisance of registering themselves as bloggers, go to "Settings" and allow anonymous comments. As long as you only give out your website to people you want to access it, you won't have to worry about strangers reading/commenting.
Sorry I couldn't help with audioblogger yesterday - I'd be glad to help soon....
Jeff