Dan finished chapter two of his thesis last night, it is a good half inch thick, quite an accomplishment! Well, at least to me it is. The price for chapter one and chapter two are Dan being in the library for two months plus from 6:00pm to midnight, and then work some more after coming home from the library, and that is after a full day with Kioni and doing support-team building at the same time. I salute him for being this dedicated.
It sure has put some distance in our relationship, as one can imagine, the hand-the-baby-off time everyday is about 15-20 minutes after I arrive home, there is not much time to catch up with anything.
I'll be glad when this phase of our life is over, there will be new challenges along the way, I am sure, but I will be glad that this is over.
Wow...sounds exhausting for you guys. I'm sure you're both glad to know this won't last forever! See you soon...Jeff
ReplyDelete