
Wonderful news for home chefs who loves to use garlic but hate to have fingers that smell like garlic after you smesh 10 cloves of the super strong smelling bulbs, or for those who loves to clean their own fish.
Rub your hands with stainless steel. No kidding. I have been doing this for over a year now. There are cataglogs where they sell blocks of stainless steel for this purpose.
After you smesh garlic, clean fish, or anything that is smelly, just rub your hands on any stainless steel you can find in the kitchen. I have tried rubbing my hands on the sink, the handle of a knife, a spoon, faucets, etc. Anything that is stainless steel will work. Just make sure you rub all sides of your fingers and hands that are smelly.
Now if the only stainless steel thing you own is a knife, I will not recommend you rubbing your hand on the blade. it is much better to have smelly fingers than bleeding ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment