Only 23 days to go before we will leave Cebu and go into the next phase of ministry, that is teaching in China. I have been looking forward to the cooler weather in Hong Kong since it has been roasting hot here in Cebu. We don't deal with heat very well, the humidity and heat combination often send me into a very bad mood.
It is snowing today in Aberdeen, Scotland, where we will spend the next 3-4 years, I am just wondering, just wondering, if I would actually miss the heat in Cebu when I sit in front of the heated room looking out to the constant cold rain in Aberdeen.
Are we all like that? Women, when we have long hair, we want short hair. After we cut it short, we immediately want to grow it out. Men, the to grow beard or not to grow beard question is always lurking, even though you think you are pretty clear about the answer. Wondering, just wondering, what would I look like, or other's response will be, if I grow a beard....
No comments:
Post a Comment