Our stay in Hong Kong will last for two months, I am quite overjoyed because last time I stayed here this long was before I was married, that was 13 years ago! Hong Kong has changed a lot, however, it is still crazy busy with lots of people, various modes of public transportation, and many many tall buildings. The other day Dan and I went out for dinner with Kioni. After a tasty and inexpensive (6 US for two people) at a local fast food restaurant, we both sit back and ponder at how convenient for us to get to a restaurant (about a 10 minute walk from where my parents live), and how wonderful the food tasted. Nothing quite compare to the choice of food and the amount of money that you have to spend on it. At least, throughout my travel, I have yet to find a place quite like Hong Kong as far as food is concerned.
We are also impressed by the Octopus Card, this is the most innovative way for payments. Not only can you take the subway, buses, mini busses and such with the Octopus Card, you can pay with your Octopus Card at the supermarket, fast food restaurants, pharmacies, etc. Kioni has her own card and it makes her feels like a super big girl.
All in all, it has been wonderful being back. I hope Kioni will be able to remember her time here. She is having a bit of a cultural shock with the language, hopefully she will find it easier each day.
回來了嗎?再聚食晚飯,今次可否帶妳女女見嚇吥呢?豪哥。
ReplyDelete回來了嗎?再聚食晚飯,今次可否帶妳女女見吥呢?豪哥。
ReplyDelete