Memories With Mom
Mom, did you know you are the world's greatest mom? Here are a few good memories that make you that. And don't forget that I love you!
Do you remember when we first dug up Momiji? The air was refreshing, and Momiji was pretty. Her leaves were a beautiful maroon, and her tiny stem was soft. Your hair was hanging down as you gently dig her up and put it in the tissue. When we got into the car, I felt the paper of the tissue holding our new "plant pet." I know you had always wanted a Japanese Maple, especially the red ones. Now your wish has been fulfilled. It was fun watering her, I felt happy digging her up, and I am delighted that she is growing.
Can you recall the time when we went to that trainlike rollercoaster? It was scary! the artificial rocks towered above us. Your hair was flying like it had a mind of its own. You were gripping the metal bars very hard, and you were dizzy for the rest of the day. As we rode, I thought, "This is kind of scary and kind of fun!" But you thought it was just plain scary. I think the part that made you dizzy was the part that went down, and you could see the thin track. It made me feel like I was going to fall off. All the other people were whopping and screaming, and I was, too. This memory is special to me because it was my first rollercoaster ride, and not many moms are dizzy the WHOLE DAY after a rollercoaster ride.
When I think of Ocean Park, I think of you. It was really fun! I saw the dolphins and seals at the dolphin show, tasted the yummy food you packed for me, and I smelled the fresh air. But I was sad when we left, and now I wish that we could go there again. I saw the colorful, musical amusement park, and the new Ocean Express station was really cool! The time that I dropped my chicken nugget was very funny. The stray cat ate it! I remember this memory well because I only get to go there a little, and you usually go whenever I suggest.
As you can see, these are just a few of the many memories we have had together. I hope we have many more. Hope you have an excellent Mother's Day!
Best Wishes,
Kioni
看了女兒寫的這些,你為女兒所做的一切是非常值得的。。。加油!
ReplyDelete