Things have been going pretty crazy these days. A typical day is for me to get up in the morning, feed Kioni breakfast, get myself ready then rush off to work. Somedays when Kioni didn't get up until later in the morning, I can't give her breakfast, Dan will have to do it. Dan cares for Kioni during the day. After work I rush home and take over, so that Dan can work in the library on his thesis from 5:30pm untill mid-night, he then comes home and work some more. So in the morning, it is hard for him to get up to take care of Kioni with just a few hours of sleep. He cannot work on his thesis during the day, toddlers just need so much attention all the time. Dan also has to work on support team building. Hopefully, all these craziness will end when we head off to the Philippines, because I won't be working full-time, Kioni really prefers to have me around in addition to daddy. She cries every morning when I leave for work.
My boss is discussing with me the possibility of handing over my position to a new person we interviewed last week. He wants this to happen on July 1, 2006, that is good and bad. Good because I can stay home and take care of all the details for the big move to the Philippines. Bad is that we will not have insurance nor income, but we won't know if we can head to the Philippines yet since we won't know how support-team building will go by then.
Lots of things we have to lift up to the Lord, and depend totally on His grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment