Monday, October 17, 2005

The search has ended

I have been searching for a good hair stylist since I came here nine years ago, don't have much success. Since I left Hong Kong, left my most trust-worthy hairstylist, Sam, I have lost the fun of going to have a haircut. I didn't need to tell Sam what to do, I sat down, he started to cut. He always gave me the best haircut that fit my personality and the time period that I am living in, not something from 109 years ago. We became friends, in fact, I shared the gospel with him, but he insisted that he is not ready for receive such 'good things' yet.

I pretty much have given up hope for having a good head of hair, until I saw a co-worker, Hae-Won's hair style. She is Korean, her hair stylist is Korea, and he doesn't speak much English. I went anyway, Hae-Won made the appointment for me. Eddy is young, doesn't speak much English, but he is good at what he does. The bonus is the haircut is only $20.00!!! The cheapest I have had so far was $35.00, which was just a trim. Ha! Finally, I found a place where I would want to go back to for my haircut, this place won't cost me an arm and a leg either.

Today is a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment