Monday, November 14, 2005

Please give feedback

this is an audio post - click to play

3 comments:

  1. Hi, the recording is excellent with virtually no noises. Therefore you can put the mp3s there that we can store them on the computer. I think Dad is anxious to hear some of those.

    How're u all?

    In the recent month, Dad got injured over his back... back again after a trip. He claimed that there is pain over his loin region and there is slight pain on wearing trousers and get up from prolonged sitting. I quickly brought him to see an orthopaedic doctor to rule out any sinister. The doctor emphasized that Dad is very strong but a bit hasty in all his actions, that made hime easily injured. I am treating his back pain now.. don't worry.

    see ya.



    Love

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't notice any grammar mistakes ;) ... it was a little crackly (background noise) for me, not sure why...but way to start audioblogging! fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff,
    I went crazy and posted quite a few audio posts in Kioni's blog, I used the cell phone to make the calls, so some of them are not that great. But as long as Kioni talks loudly, we are OK. Thanks again for giving me the link, I am having a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete