Monday, February 20, 2006

All Bushes down

All of us are sick. Kioni started to have fever on Feburary13 (Monday), on Thursday, I started to feel bad in my throat, Friday, I had a fever, it lasted two days. Last night, Dan started to feel really bad. And along with that, are extremely bad coughing, green slime, sleeplessness, etc. Kioni is getting better, though she still coughs like crazy, I am over with the fever, but still in bad shape. Came to work this morning, but I lost my voice, so I am pretty much useless staying here. I 'talked' to my boss, upon hearing my 'voice', he just said, 'Amy, go home.' This is the first time in the Bushes' history that all three of us are down. It is worth writing it down in a post.

1 comment:

  1. Aiya! Did I warn you about this 5 days ago? Take care la!

    "Accept as good whatever happens to you or affects you, knowing that nothing happens without God." ~ The Didache

    ReplyDelete