Monday, February 13, 2006

What in the world?

Kioni woke up last night at 2:30am coughing her lungs out, when I went in her room to check in on her, she was hot! She had a 99.2F temperature, after she took some Motrin, (that's the only thing I could find in the dark), I held her and rocked her for a while, before she would go back to her crib. She coughed throughout the night, and at 7:30am, her fever was subsided. At 8:00am though, it sort of returned.
I got up at 7:00am, made some brown rice soup for her. She asked for an egg for breakfast, adding the rice soup, I guess she is OK. Then Dan woke up feeling not so good, had some stomach problem and 'output' problems.
Our friend at church, Mary Kay, offered to have Kioni twice a week so that Dan could study for his ThM major comprehensive exam. She was suppose to take Kioni for the first time today, however, both daddy and Kioni are sick, so I guess they both have to stay home.
Why is everyone sick on a Monday morning? Well, I said yesterday while we were driving to church that I was thankful that Kioni has not been sick this whole winter, my words came out too fast? Don't know. But I am sure Kioni appreciates all the drugs she needs to take. In fact, she was chipmunking some food when I told her it's time for taking medicine, she hurried up and swallowed the food so she could take the drug! I wish I was that eager to take drugs. After she took the pink Motrin, she wanted the purple Tynonel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment