We finally put our house on the market. It is a big step for us because it indicates that we are soon leaving the country! It is a complex feeling, worried if the house doesn't sell, since the real estate lady said there are many houses on the market now. But once it is sold, then I will quit my work at Trinity, I will miss my friends so much. Afterall, I have worked here for 4 years and have built up relationships here.
Selling of the house also means that our adventure and ministry to the Philippines will start, which is exciting and challenging at the same time. Much anticipation, much to learn.
A new phase of life always has two sides to it, no matter what we will be encountering in the future, we just have to make sure we are in the center of God's will, and we will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment