Thursday, June 01, 2006

Who is your real estate agent?

We are tired this morning because we cleaned the house until almost 1:00am last night. Our real estate agent company called yesterday afternoon saying that someone wanted to look at our house. We didn't think it will be that soon when someone responded, with the house on the market less than 36 hours, we were going to have our first showing! So we put Kioni to bed and started cleaning, last minute painting, stuffing things in the closets, but still have to keep the closets relatively tidy, etc.. When all else fails, there is always the garage. People don't care much about your garage being a bit messy.

So this morning, though tired, I could not sleep.
I had the following conversation with Dan:

"I couldn't sleep."
"Are you excited that someone is coming to see our house?"
"No, I am worried that our house won't sell."
"Why don't you think it will sell."
"I looked it up on the internet, there are at least 6 other units selling at the same price range in our subdivision."
"OK... but I bet they don't have God as their real estate agent!"

Now, that's faith in action. Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary, it is good to know that I am married to a man of great faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment