Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Where are the beaches?

I thought we will be surrounding by beaches, I thought when Dan is busy with his work, Kioni and I will go and play on the beach for a while, then go home for dinner, I thought it will take us 15 minutes to go to a beach. All the above assumptions were wrong. We found out the nice beaches are owned by the various hotels and resorts on Mactan Island, about an 45 minute drive from where we live, and you will have to, of course, pay for the using their nice white sandy beaches. There are other beaches all over the islands, however, it takes much longer than 15 minutes to go to, like the Santa Fe Beach Club, which owner goes to the same church as we go to. While Dan gets talking to the owner, he offered us 50% off for staying at the place. However, it will take a 2 to 3 hour drive to get to a ferry pier and another hour of boat ride before we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment