Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A lost plastic cup

An hour after we left the restaurant tonight, I discovered that we have left Kioni's Tupperware cup in the restaurant. I was very upset, in fact, I was almost in tears, because that is Kioni's favourite cup. You might say why are you so upset over losing a plastic cup? Well, not particulary about the cup, (though the cup is a very nice $5.00 Tupperware cup), rather, about the fact that even if we go back, we will not able to retrieve it. Dan plain refused to go back to the restaurant, didn't even want to try, because it is highly unlikely that we will get it back. I was upset about the fact that if that happens in where we have been in the U.S., even after a few days, we will be able to get it back, but not here.

If any of you see the kiwi colour tupperware cup, (Impressions 11-oz. tumbler with Drip-Less™ straw seals, any colour ffor that matter), in a garage sale or somewhere cheap, please get it for me! I went to the Tupperware website, it is too expensive ($23.50 for a set of 4!) I got the one that I lost in the Clothe Horse at Trinity for free.

Being upset over a lost plastic cup, haven't had that kind of feeling for a long time, that's why I am sure it is not about the lost cup, rather, the fact that once it is left, it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment