My friend Grace's father, a faithful minister of God, is in a coma. When I read her updates and her blog, I was reminded of two things:
1) God is good no matter what our circumstance is. When we thought we might just fall apart and not be able to stand up, God is there to sustain and lift us up.
2) With hope for eternal life, sickness and death are not as painful. Don't get me wrong, they are still extremely painful to go through, for those who are taking care of the sick and have to live on, but the pain is so much more bearable.
I wonder what I will do if I were in Grace's shoe. I probably won't be in Hong Kong if anything like that happen to my parents. I will probably be making trips back to Hong Kong to take care of them. It is so hard to imagine how would it be like, if I have to go through what Grace is going through. But one thing I know for sure: the God whom has sustained Grace, will lift me up also, if that was me.
I pray and wish aunt and uncle were healthy and would believe in Him very soon!
ReplyDelete