You have heard of what crazy things people do when they are desperate, like rob the bank, kill their wives for insurance money, or drink your own urine when you are totally out of water while you are lost at sea. For me, I decided I am going to cut my own hair.
Well, today started out as a very different day. When I woke up at 7:30, looking into the mirror when I washed my face, I could stand my hair anymore. I need a haircut!
With no proper hair-cutting tools, I took Kioni's craft scissors, a mirror and the extra shower curtain out to the backyard. It was cold, my fingers don't work very well, but I was determined to conquer the mess.
Four hours later, it's done! I am happy with it, and will definitely do it again. I saved myself some money, and most important of all, I got the satisfaction of creating something on my head, that was a great feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment