Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Work is work

I like my job at Trinity, THE Field Education Coordinator. Get to talk to students, find out what is going on in their lives, pray for them, grade their papers, great! Well, occasionally, have to put up with some wrath of unorganized students, but that's OK, those will pass. Though I like my job, it is not quite the kind of "job" that I would like to do for the rest of my life. I would trade that with having Bible studies with Chinese students like I did in U of Maryland in a heart beat. I could do Bible studies to share the gospel for the rest of my short life, it beats everything, except spending time with Kioni. The joy of seeing them taking one step closer each week, seeing how God is working in their soul, seeing how they finally surrender their lives to Jesus Christ and start living a life with Jesus as their center, those are priceless rewards. I long to do that again. That is when I am done with Trinity, I will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment