Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I miss you, Meme

Meme, you ceased to exist for three months already. I miss you very much. You were in my dreams last night. You were young, jumping down the stairs with your long ears flying, like you could conquer the world. I think of you often, sometimes with tears.
Kioni and I looked at some of the photos that you and Kioni took, she reconized you, I wonder what she was thinking when she saw her young self and you. Hope it was something sweet.
Oh, Meme, I long to touch your soft fur and giving you big hugs. I even long for your begging of food, believe it or not. But honestly, I don't miss the hair you left behind anywhere you went, though.
My sweetie, I love you and you will have a special place in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment