Thursday, February 09, 2006

The slience

I have not much to say these days, which is very odd for a person like me whom loves to talk about everything and anything. Work is stressful, because I know my boss would like me to give him a date when I will resign, but I cannot, since we don't know when the 100% support will come in. The home front is exciting for the reason of the growing Kioni. She has been such a joy and blessing to Dan and I.
Dan told me Dr. Feinberg would not let him take the comprehensive exam in May, rather, he will have to take it in mid-March, that means he has 35 days to study for it, which I am sure, is sending his stress level to the max.
Well, God will not put us through things that we cannot handle, and His grace is always sufficient.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    You are indeed correct that God's grace is sufficient, however it is of note that the promise of ease never appears in the Bible. God's grace is sufficient, but sometimes that means we have to work long and hard just to get by. Yet, the word that continually floats around is "sufficient" - God's grace is sufficient despite our circumstances, despite our own failings, and despite the failing of others around us. At the end of the day, being successful in life has more to do with doing what we can and learning to leave the rest to God. Which, by the way, is an art that requires a lifetime to learn. ;)

    ReplyDelete