Today a report in Foxnews.com once again remind us of how God has provided for us in the selling of our townhome:
WASHINGTON — Sales of previously owned homes plunged in July to the lowest level in 2 1/2 years and the inventory of unsold homes climbed to a new record high, fresh signs that the housing market has lost steam.
The National Association of Realtors reported Wednesday that sales of existing homes and condominiums dropped by 4.1 percent in July from June to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.33 million. That was the lowest level since January 2004.
We sold our house in July in nine days, now the news went back and look at July and found out that most people had a hard time selling their house. What a wonderful thing God has done for us!
今天的新聞報導有這?一段報導:今年七月的舊樓出售準是兩年半來的最低點。這再一次提醒了我們神的信實。我們就是在七月售樓最低點的時候在九天?賣了房子。神的信實為我們行了奇事。
This is good! God is faithful ALL THE TIME!
ReplyDeleteWe (well, I mean "I") give too few thanksgivings. I thank God for giving me a temporary job, even tho' it has nothing to do with music nor teaching. Job is good. Thank God for humbling me enough so that I learn to accept "grace" that other people extend to me.
God is good ALL THE TIME!