If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. ~ C.S. Lewis
Saturday, August 19, 2006
TV and other things
I love certain shows on US TV, like the Food channel, Court TV, etc, I start to miss those TV shows because I probably won't be watching for quite a long while. But I am sure I will find something good like that to watch in Cebu. It is funny how you can get use to certain shows, well, yes, hooked to certain shows, without even knowing it. I am glad that I am the type of person that could do two things at the same time. Watch TV and work on the computer, watch TV and knit, etc., so I can multiply my time. I tried to study for Hebrew final exam and watch TV at the same time when I was in seminary, that didn't work too well, I did not become a Hebrew expert, but I did pass the exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
either my computer is slow or your blog is big, Amy. it took a long time for the comment box to appear.
ReplyDeletein any case, i'm not a multi-tasking person. definitely not. can't listen to music while reading or doing brain-work. can't even watch TV and talk on the phone at the same time!
Because the template she's using displays EVERY blog she posed since the very first one. So we need to wait until everything is loaded. The newer template like the ones you and me are using do not behave like that.
ReplyDelete