Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Water sports

It is very ironical: I love swimming and diving, however, I get motion sickness very easily. I am not particulary keen on riding on boats that are powered by a motor or the jet ski that Dan is so crazy about. I am content with a row boat or just stay on the beach. The two weekends in my mother-in-law's cottage again prove that I feel better when I am "in control" of what I am doing. Motor and I don't really mix. However, Dan loves many water sports, look at him water ski, I don't have the urge to do that at all. Dan took me for a ride on the jet ski, did not enjoy it, he went up to 45 mph and I could barely open my eyes, what's fun about it? I don't get it, but he likes it. I guess it is a male vs. female thing.









1 comment:

  1. Dan looks cool on the water. I don't think I can do that or enjoy that. :)That's too much. Hopefully Dan will find a good spot in Cebu to enjoy his water adventure.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete