To rug or not to rug
Dan likes colours, the house we are staying in has a white theme. Dan cannot function well in whites. We have gone out today with Chuck and Maggie Guill to pick out some rugs in Ayala Mall. We bought three rugs; one of them is a bamboo rug, for the sala (front entrance sitting area). Then Maggie and I went to the department store to pick up a few kitchen items, like non-stick pans and can openers, while Dan and Chuck went to get a second cell-phone. Still they couldn’t get one because they want to see Dan to have a certain visa before they will give them the good deal Dan was looking for. So now Chuck will have to be the person on paper who owns the phone, while we will pay for it. But yet, there is another piece of paperwork that Chuck will have to complete before they will allow Dan to have to phone. So that means just getting a cell phone will take three trips to the store.
Inter-no-net
We have no Internet access still. Hopefully, tomorrow the phone company will come like they said and assess if we can have it or not, don’t know what they are looking for, but that’s the procedure. I need to pay credit card bills over the Internet, so I hope tomorrow they will say yes to our request.
Worms!
So far Kioni loved the food here, she ate a whole lot more than when she was in Vancouver and Hong Kong. I hope her loose poop problem will be resolved quickly. Maggie Guill also told me that I should ‘de-worm’ the whole family every six months, back when her kids were small, they passed worms after they took the de-worming medicine. That’s new to me, but I will ask the pediatrician when we have one. It sounds a bit gross and scary, but Maggie just said it as a matter of fact. So I guess it cannot be too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment