Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Found!

I am so joyful because the green plastic tupperware cup is found! Dan had Maris, our housekeeper called the restaurant this morning, they said they would look for it. A few hours later, they called back and said yes, someone has set it aside and we can go pick it up! I am so happy, not just because of the cup being returned, but also the fact that I have faith in human nature again. God is good.

4 comments:

  1. God is good and Maris is good too!

    His blessings and protection are with your whole family wherever you're!

    P.S. Have a nice year of the Boar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Amy, you know satan can use the littlest things to discourage us. Foon is right: God is good! Maris is a true blessing to your family. Praise God for what you see Him doing, and find comfort in Him. Don't be discouraged. Praying for you.

    A friend from Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy Lo

    Surprise and nice to see you physically today! Thank God!!

    He must bless you and give you... Sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zjkingspouse,
    I know exactly who you are, I remember meeting your husband during the last semester I worked at TEDS, having talked with him even a few semesters prior over the phone. I received a newsletter from you guys and saw a photo of your family. Thanks for your comment and encouragment. You were right, Satan does use the smallest thing in life to make us feel small and unblessed. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete