Saturday, August 01, 2009

I love the rain

I love rainy days, always have and always will. Maybe because I am a melancholy, poetic person, rain brings much comfort, the gray sky and translucent crystal-like raindrops somehow calm me down, give me much to ponder on. I love all kinds of rain, silent rain, downpours, thunder and rainstorms, any kind. The only rain that has scared me so far, was when a tornado was approaching our house and a siren had gone off warning people to seek shelter. I had to hide in the bathtub with MeMe dog. Even so, it was comical, because MeMe dog hated baths, she would never willingly went inside a bathtub. I had to leave a trail of dog treats to lead her to the bathtub, and threw a bunch inside the tub. This time, she jumped inside the bathtub, no questions asked. I jumped in with her and held onto her until there was another signal indicating that we were safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment