If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world.
~ C.S. Lewis
「甚麼時候?」This is the question I've been asking in the last 2 months whenever I logged in to look for a new entry.
Welcome back, Amy!
> 地上的生命不知道還有多久, > 我盼望的,是將來永存永在的生命
Don't be troubled. Despite it can never compare to that of above, life on earth is still great and worth cherishing. Joy is the true gift of Christmas. I pray that this presence of the liberating joy of God shines forth in your life on earth. God can never be glorified if we don't live in joy. Take care!
That's why "Rejoice in the Lord always." (Philippians 4:4) came almost like a command. The 2 verses that follow may help to comfort you more:
"The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:5-6)
Trust me, when you give up rejoicing and let your depression drags you away, it's difficult to get it back.
「甚麼時候?」This is the question I've been asking in the last 2 months whenever I logged in to look for a new entry.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, Amy!
> 地上的生命不知道還有多久,
> 我盼望的,是將來永存永在的生命
Don't be troubled. Despite it can never compare to that of above, life on earth is still great and worth cherishing. Joy is the true gift of Christmas. I pray that this presence of the liberating joy of God shines forth in your life on earth. God can never be glorified if we don't live in joy. Take care!
Patrick,
ReplyDelete你令我很感動,我不知道原來我有忠實讀者的。
雖然只活了四十六年,郤已經很倦,喜樂似是曾幾何時出現過,掌握過,經歷過的事實,暫時它不知去向。
That's why "Rejoice in the Lord always." (Philippians 4:4) came almost like a command. The 2 verses that follow may help to comfort you more:
ReplyDelete"The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:5-6)
Trust me, when you give up rejoicing and let your depression drags you away, it's difficult to get it back.
> 暫時它不知去向。
It'll come back, soon.