Dear “Special Prayer Team” (SPT) friends:
The response that I have received from you has been overwhelming and greatly encouraging! Of those whom I invited to join my SPT, over 35, across 6 states, have responded with interest and a commitment to regularly pray for me during this difficult period. “Blessed be the Lord! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped” (Psalm 28:6-7a). Through your prayer covenant I hear the Lord saying, “Look here; I have heard and I am your strength and shield!” and my nerves are calmed. Thanks to all of you for your care andprayers.
Although the SPT is of a considerable size, please do not think that your individual prayers are unimportant. The SPT is the size that it is for a very important reason: God, in his mercy and grace, has saw fit to design it as such. Therefore, you are part of God’s work and your individual prayers are very much meaningful and necessary. Again, thank you for covenanting to pray diligently for me from now until March 17th (32 more days).
I will send you regular weekly updates over the next month (hopefully on Sundays), but please find attached a basic prayer guide that you can print out and keep with you as a prayer reminder.
By prayer,
Dan
P.S.: I’m sending this message out as a blind copy so that you will not be inundated with a plethora of email addresses or possible replies.
No comments:
Post a Comment